Global Investment banks EMEA HQ in London, is looking to attractive a high performer to join it's Cap Market Credit Risk function.
- Supporting the business's EMEA operations you will be a part of a high performance/ high touch with front office and highly visible
- Provide analyse and evaluation primarily on large scale structured transactions, big infrastructure, renewable energy.
- Owning a portfolio of set sectors and counter parties. Responsible for financial model review and monitoring of your portfolio
- Deliver world class market analysis and forecasting - being able to provide guidance on impacts of counter party operations/transactions.
- gained in capital markets, with highly regarded risk management methodology
- Most likely focused on project, leverage/structured finance, debt and/or equity advisory
- Ambition, credibility and excellence stakeholder/communication skills