Credit Risk Analyst
- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 15 Oct 17 2017-10-15
Leading Investment Bank, looking to recruit a Credit Risk Analyst on an IFRS 9 programme. This individual must have solid understanding of IFRS 9 along with strong data skills (analysis/reporting).
My client, a leading Investment Bank, is looking to recruit a Credit Risk Analyst on an IFRS 9 programme. This individual must have solid understanding of IFRS 9 along with strong data skills (analysis/reporting)
Due to the nature of the role strong SQL and Excel skills are essential along with 12-18 months experience within a Credit Risk Domain.
* Working with the business to determine and document clear and concise business/functional requirements through meetings/workshops for Credit Risk modelling methodologies.
* Liaise with the IT teams within risk and analytics to ensure that all new components fit within guiding principles.
* Ensure that documentation is complete, comprehensive and signed off.
* Review documentation and provide feedback for components that are being implemented on the project.
* Participate in the testing cycle and own the resolution of defects pertaining to requirement and design clarifications.
Required Skills & Experience
* Ability to use Excel for data analysis spotting patterns and exceptions in large data sets.
* Experience of using SQL for data extraction.
* Credit risk business domain knowledge.
* Strong analytical skills, Methodical approach with good attention to detail.