- £40,000 -£50,000 Base + Package & Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclay Simpson
Credit Risk Analyst
Looking for the opportunity to advance your career within an advancing risk environment? My Client, One of the world’s largest exchanges has a lucrative opportunity as part of a wider development.
As a key member of the credit risk team, you will initially lend you expertise in credit analysis and MI reporting, this will entail, risk monitoring, using insights, metrics and figures to suggest changes and make improvements to credit decisions.
The role will grow with you, seeing you assisting with the development and implementation of credit scoring models. Partnering with model builders and using your knowledge and expertise to work to establish parameters and recommend improvements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build their knowledge in FI credit risk space, conducting risk assessments on a range of counterparties and liaising with a range of internal and external counterparties.
Experience you will need:
• Strong technical background gained from education and/or industry
• Good understanding of credit risk
• Strong confident communicator
• Experience in analysis and reporting
• Highly numerical and able to work with large data sets
• Knowledge of Excel, SQL, VBA