Credit Risk Analyst – Residential/Commercial lending
- Market rate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
Our client is a international independent bank with offices based in the West End of London. They are looking to hire a Credit Risk Analyst with a Residential/Commercial lending background.
Our client is a international independent bank with offices based in the West End of London.
- Analyse transactions/counterparties described in applications submitted by all areas of the bank in order to identify and mitigate risks.
- Relationship management of allocated watch list and criticised assets including liaising with thirdparties, as necessary, in order to formulate and implement an appropriate action plan. Act as Level 2 authorised credit signature.
- Provide the Head of Risk Management and Risk Committee with advice on all credit-related matters, including recommendations on transactions above signature level.
- Assist with administrative matters relating to the weekly Risk Committee meeting, including preparation of papers and production of the minutes.
- Assist in the development of the business credit risk guidelines. Ensure that all transactions are compliant with policy and procedures.
- Production of weekly and monthly credit reports and providing absence cover for daily risk management reporting,
- Familiarity with credit risk rating methodology and systems.
- Provide guidance on industry, sector and credit-specific developments relating to the principal business areas.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects/assignments as required
- To comply with money laundering policies and procedures and to immediately report any suspicions to the MLRO.
- To advise senior management and/or Compliance of regulatory breaches.
- Strong credit risk background.
- Knowledge and experience of UK residential and commercial property finance is essential.
For further information please contact Marcus Courtney