Credit Risk Analyst - Financial Institutions
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Carr Lyons
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
My client, a major London-based Financial Institution, are looking to recruit a Counterparty Credit Analyst.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out credit risk analysis on counterparties, focussing on banks, NBFIs and sovereigns.
- Preparing credit papers to be presented to the Risk Committee
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable credit skills gained within a major bank or other Financial Institution
- Experience of analysing Financial Institution clients
- Degree, ideally at Master’s level, in a mathematical or quantitative discipline