Credit Risk Manager
- up to £400 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- 16 Feb 19
A new opportunity is now available as a Credit Risk Manager within the Risk department. The successful Credit Risk Manager will need to assess, advise and report on all credit risks faced by the bank.
As the Credit Risk Manager, you will need to:
- Assess and challenge all credit proposals in a timely manner and ensure that all proposals are in adherence to the Banks stated risk appetite, credit policies and approval authorities.
- Be responsible for the maintenance of key credit risk management information to ensure that reports are reliable accurate.
- Manage credit risk tools, techniques and reports to support the business, senior management and regulatory reporting.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of retail/commercial real-state and regulated mortgages.
The successful Credit Risk Manager must be immediately available and able to perform under pressure without compromising quality. You must also be proficient on MS Office and Equation (AS400). Please apply within.