BSM Group have been exclusively mandated by Commercial Bank, who are based in the West End, to assist in their search for a new Credit Risk Manager, who will report into the Senior Credit Risk Manager to join their team. The role will support the CRO Office with the implementation of a remediation project concerning the banks framework.
Your initial responsibilities will cover, just to name a few:
- Assessing and challenging credit proposals
- Acting as a member of the Credit Committee ensure that all credit proposals have been appropriately vetted
- Leading the development of credit risk policies and credit risk appetite statements
- Providing regular and timely credit portfolio monitoring and analysis
- Managing credit risk rating tools
- Assisting in the completion of the ICAAP process
- Overseeing the loan recovery process
Experience we are looking for:
- An experienced credit risk professional with in-depth knowledge of retail/commercial real estate and regulated mortgages
- Comprehensive knowledge of internal credit rating models in a iRB compliant environment, preferably with experience using Moody’s tools
- Excellent analytical skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of regulatory requirements and principles, specifically the PRA and FCA expectations.