Credit Risk Manager 70k - 85k
- Circa 70k - 85k base + cash benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
PFE,EE,EEPE, credit risk, business analyst, rates, FX, VBA, SQL, project management, platforms, IT, analyst
I am currently working on behalf of one of the largest UK banks who are currently going through a large scale initiative to innovate their credit risk platforms, and as such require a professional to come in to contribute to an expanding team.
This is a hybrid role that will require an individual to have a technical understanding of credit risk methodologies and calculations, in addition to being able to gather business requirements and take part in key projects.
This is a great opportunity for a Risk Analyst who is keen to take their technical expertise to a change and business facing role, or a Technical Business Analyst who would like to develop a deeper technical capability within risk analytics.
Additionally this role has a wide remit and you would be expected to manage relationships across risk analytics, IT, change, in addition to working with Senior Manager Committees up to the Director level.
- Knowledge of credit risk measures ie: PFE,EE, EEPE
- Basic product knowledge, ideally within Rates or FX
- Experience working on regulatory or change initiatives, ie project management/ requirement gathering
- SQL/ VBA (Basic)