As part of the Credit Risk team, the credit risk officer is required to manage their allocated portfolio of clients on a day-to-day basis, reviewing trading counterparties to determine their credit worthiness and risks proposing limits and conducting rating analysis.
A global bank
As a Credit Risk Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Monitor & manage an allocated portfolio, including new trading requests and client analysis
- Prepare credit reviews via analysis for financial statements and credit requests.
- Propose internal ratings and assign approval limits under their jurisdiction
As a Credit Risk Officer, you will be expected to have:
- Existing credit risk experience in either Corporate or FIs
- Portfolio Management and reporting experience
- A proven track record in a bank/ or lender
A market leading package