- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclay Simpson
Credit Risk Reporting Analyst
A Tier 1 Asset Manager is currently seeking a credit risk reporting specialist to have oversight of both their private and public debt investments.
The role will report directly to the Chief Credit Officer and will involve working with internal stakeholders across the first and second line of defense.
The ideal candidate will come from either a top tier investment or wholesale bank, or a sophisticated asset manager and be able to demonstrate the ability to interpret complex credit risk data and be able to communicate this succinctly to a non-technical, senior audience. Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and an in depth understanding of credit risk is essential.
- Implement processes for internal and external risk reporting.
- Analyse and report metrics and communicate findings, responding to questions and conduct investigation.
- Collate information from a variety of sources to create detailed and accurate reports representing counterparty risk and the risk & portfolio construction of the firm’s investment portfolio.
- Respond to inquiries from various internal stakeholders across first (portfolio managers, finance, capital, and operations) and second line
- Assess the needs for infrastructure development and engage with IT team to define the process and infrastructure improvements