Credit Strategy Analyst
Who are we? We want to help small businesses win. That's why we're here.
We connect small business owners to investors - to create jobs, help families and power economies - because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There's never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let's build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What will you be doing?
• Deliver value for Investors and Funding Circle through optimization of the credit lifecycle management
• Think up new credit strategies and shape them analytically
• In partnership with the multiple teams across the business implement, monitor and measure the success of these strategies
• Be a good communicator and presenter. Turn complex analysis into simply articulated visions
• Embrace innovation in the credit space: understand how new credit data, tools and technology can deliver benefits to our customers and investors
• Identify, develop and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• 3+ years experience in Credit Risk Optimization with SME or a retail lending environment
• Good problem solving skills with logical reasoning and analytical methods
• SQL & Excel knowledge
Why join us?
We're gearing up for our biggest chapter yet - and it's being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it's target-driven and high-octave - but we like to play hard too. That's what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we'll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It's in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we're building a culture where difference is valued. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We'd love to hear from you.