We’re currently recruiting on behalf of a leading international fixed income and credit trading desk. As part of their 2020 expansion plans in Europe, they’re seeking to further grow their fixed income and credit trading operation in London.
They’re seeking a driven individual to join their fixed income and credit trading team as a desk trader Associate, to focus on:
- Supporting trading activity across the fixed income and credit space
- High yield, distressed, loans, financials, etc.
- Liaising with the internal research and sales teams, as well as the other members of the trading team
- Working on pricing/distributing axes/calculating P&L
- Monitoring trading books in senior colleagues' absence
The role will suit an individual who is looking for hands on exposure within one of the most exciting fixed income and credit teams globally. The ideal candidate would be currently in a desk junior role or trainee credit trading, junior research assistant, assistant fund manager, etc. My client islooking for a highly motivated individual who has the ambition to progress through the firm.