Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, an industry-leading provider of credit risk products and services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws. Company Brief
Fitch Learning is a leader in financial services training. With unrivalled breadth and depth of training, the company delivers learning solutions for apprentices and graduates, to those with 10+ years' experience in Financial Services. A truly global company, we have offices in New York, London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai, providing services to financial institutions across the globe.
Fitch Learning is part of the Fitch Group which also includes; Fitch Ratings, Fitch Solutions and Fitch Ventures. Agile and fast paced, we are able to tailor solutions to a wide range of Financial Services clients with operations in more than 40 countries.
We're looking for individuals with drive, flexibility and passion to help us deliver a world class service to our clients. In return, Fitch Learning offers a fast paced, dynamic environment with considerable support and stability that you associate with a larger corporate. It's a place where you can really make a difference and progress in your career. Role Purpose
You will design and deliver training across a number of credit programmes & academies within banks, other financial institutions, regulators and multi-lateral organisations. Courses are delivered to in-house clients as well as public courses in various locations. Role Responsibilities
Role Requirements Essential:
- You must be confident presenting complex topics, willing and eager to learn with a desire to develop both your classroom skills and further your knowledge of the subject matter you will be delivering.
- To assist in the preparation of training material
- To have a full understanding of the objectives of the course, the participants and training material
- Industry knowledge - acting as a first point of call for content and technical or process questions relating to their industry
- Extensive credit experience from within a leading commercial bank, investment bank, rating agency, financial regulator or other type of financial institution
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Effective communicator with a passion for education
- A passion for quality teaching and ability to calmly and coherently explain complicated concepts in an entertaining and engaging way
- Strong levels of professionalism appropriate to our industry
- A desire to innovate
You do not need to be an established trainer - we will train you to become one.
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the Code of Ethics and Conduct page . #AC2