Credit eTrading / Front office BA/PM – Investment Banking
An experience Front Office / Credit eTrading Business Analyst / Project Manager. To Own and manage Credit front office Trading and Pricing projects throughout their lifecycle from their inception to their closure. Expert Business Analysis with experience required of processes for front-end and back-end end-to-end Trading and Pricing solutions, systems and products - requirements gathering, definition and validations, ideally Credit Derivatives, experience of FIX
Proven experience in BA and PM tasks and activities in an eTrading/Front Office environment,
- Proven experience in the FIX connectivity space and first hand understanding of Client delivery and exchange/venue management
- Proven experience in end-to-end, front-to-back solution design in eTrading/Front Office activities,
- eTrading business and technical knowledge required,
- Knowledge of OTC markets and especially FI/FI Derivatives highly desirable.
- Strong and comprehensive Fixed Income product knowledge such as Corporate Bonds, Swaps, Derivatives, Repo, MTN, FRN
- Proven experience in BA and PM tasks and activities in an eTrading/Front Office environment,
Responsible for Credit front office Trading and Pricing projects including business tests/validations,
- Work closely with business sponsors and technical teams,
- Provide regular updates to management and be in direct communication with project sponsors on key project related topics: project status, risk/issues, and changes in business drivers.
- Managing complex projects and/or deliveries that demand coordination across business, technology, Quants, Research and Support teams
Role can be paid via a limited company
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location