An excellent proposition has arisen with a leading financial services organisation for an experienced credit risk analyst. The role will focus within the retail banking space.
- Production of Risk reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Reviewing reports, and analysing, understanding and documenting any anomalies
- Presenting reports and results at Forums
- Developing new reports using Excel and SAS and Business Objects
- Providing analytics for the development and review of Credit Policy strategies
- Production of sophisticated provisions modelling results
- Regulatory reporting and budget/stress test modelling
- Liaising with our 2 joint venture companies
- Ad hoc model building
- Ad hoc project work
- Credit risk analysis experience.
- Financial services background.
- Strong technical skills and ideally SAS.
Please only apply if you have the above experience.