- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Société Générale - France
- 22 Jun 18
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Selon profil
- Full time
Cross Asset Solutions Sales Assistant– M/F – V
Join for a VIE, Société Générale Global Banking and Investor Solutions (GBIS) in Stockholm!Candidate will join the Sales team in charge of cross asset solutions proposed to the Nordic client baseJoin for a VIE, Société Générale Global Banking and Investor Solutions (GBIS) in Stockholm!
Division is the Global Markets Division within the Corporate and Investment Banking department of SG.
MARK/SLS brings together the Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies and Commodities structuring capabilities with the objective of providing investors with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team. It addresses the needs of distributors, offering bespoke services to support then in the design, marketing and after-sale service of their products. It also serves institutional investors with their asset liability management, capital protection, hedging or the optimization of their overall return. MARK/SLS capitalizes on an integrated engineering team to deliver cross asset expertise and better manage trading risk.
Candidate will join the Sales team in charge of cross asset solutions proposed to the Nordic client base
Main mission: To support sales providing tailor-made structured solutions to clients based in Nordic countries. Structured solutions encompass (a) equity derivatives (b) fund-linked derivatives (c) commodities/interest rates/inflation/credit linked solutions
Main role will be to provide full marketing and administrative support to the sales (initially, in covering existing clients and approaching prospects (provided necessary registration). More specifically, main responsibilities will include:
* Creation of commercial documents (power point presentations, term sheets)
* Interaction with the Marketing and Structuring Teams (for pricing requests or marketing presentations)
* Answering clients questions over the phone / backing-up salespeople in their absence
* With the NOR sales analyst, in charge of secondary market transactions with clients
* Participation to the cold calling efforts and client meeting organization
* Maintenance of client database and contact details
* New projects such as launches of new client monthly reports, website creation
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
Profil recherché :
Graduate with a Master degree from Business School or University in Mathematics/ Finance, you ideally have a previous experience in a bank or financial institution.Knowledge of finance/financial analysis would be appreciated.You are fluent in English. Swedish skills is mandatory.You have good command of MS Office applications.