- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Customer Customer Experience and Campaign Manager
Location: London, England, United KingdomMoody's Analytics calls this role internally an Engagement Manager.
The person in this role will lead and manage projects to drive customer engagement for our industry-leading credit risk solution, Moody's CreditView. Activities will be focused on launching new products, running sales and awareness campaigns and constantly reinforcing Moody's value proposition for our flagship research, data and analytics solution utilizing multiple channels.
- Support the development of business plans and track performance throughout the year
- Define and execute multi-channel customer engagement activities such as launch and awareness campaigns in line with strategy
- Define target markets, identify prospects, and execute sales campaigns to support the achievement of sales targets
- Present at investor meetings and product workshops
- Strive to constantly improve best practices and reduce low-value add activities; enable automation to support objectives, where possible
- Develop and support the provision of collateral/training material to support customer and market engagement and drive growth
- Lead multiple, large scale projects independently
- Support the production of digital content including infographics, podcasts, and videos to support engagement activities
- Support the running of market intelligence programs
- Ensure accurate and timely responses to product related questions raised by sales/ marketing/ analytics staff, escalating to the Product Strategy team where necessary.
- May line manage
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelors)
- Proven relevant work experience; desirable in marketing strategy within B2B or financial services industries
- Experience in managing complex, integrated and measureable engagement campaigns
- Excellent working knowledge of CRM tools (specifically Salesforce), Marketing Automation tools (specifically Marketo), and social media
- Good understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud, basic HTML, and web usability desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including editorial and copywriting
- Metrics- and customer-oriented mind-set
- Strong organisational skills; ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Experience in leading multiple projects
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.