City Credit Capital is a leading provider of Forex and CFD margin trading services. Based in the City of London, with associate offices in Hong Kong and Latin America, we service a global client base of active investors. City Credit Capital is regulated and authorised by the I.JK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Customer Service Executive Responsibilities:
- Open all accounts in line with company policies and FCA KYC guidelines
- Respond to all customer contact quickly, politely and professionally through all mediums such as Telephone, Email and Live Chat
- Deal with front line complaints; "Expressions of Dissatisfaction"
- Work on a 24-hour shift rotation, including night shifts, to cover all financial markets paying particular attention to Client Money rules
- Process client deposits and withdrawals in line with company policies and AML guidelines
- Participate in appropriate training whether self-learning, course training or assisting in the training of new starters Liaise with global and local sates offices
- Provide trading platform support to clients along with technical assistance
Customer Service Executive Requirements:
- Fluent in English and Mandarin or Spanish (Essential)
- Ability to live and work in the UK
- Sound knowledge of financial markets and derivative products
- Ability to work shifts including nights
- Banking/Financial Services background or Call Centre/Customer Service background
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft programmes
- A-Level Educated (Desirable)
- CFD/FX/SB work experience (Desirable)
If you think that you are suitable for this Customer Service Executive role, please apply now!