eFinancialCareers serves the global financial community as the leading network of career sites for professionals working in banking and the financial markets and those firms seeking to employ them. As Customer Success Manager your role is to increase engagement across your portfolio of clients by driving product adoption and maximizing return on investment. Success is defined as increased renewal rates and high percentage of referenceable customers.
- Ownership of the client lifecycle from contract to renewal through your own expertise and partnership with other internal teams
- Increase utilisation, engagement and insight and promote eFinancialCareers best practices through tailored client education utilising internal and/or external data and analytics (onsite and virtual)
- Proactively and continuously look for ways to improve engagement.
- Monitor usage and proactively contact clients upon low usage to deliver coaching/training to improve their utilization.
- Be the SME for eFinancialCareers’ client solutions and products including <contributing to product updates internally/externally; user acceptance testing, client focus groups etc.>
- Apply critical account management strategy and tactics to prevent customer churn.
- Maintain accurate records in CRM system.
- Gather, record and escalate feedback appropriately
- Initiate and maintain a proactive schedule of touch-points with your portfolio
- Produce weekly/monthly/ad hoc reports and presentations as requested by the client and your manager. This includes client activity and statistic reports for your core markets.
- Creatively and efficiently resolve issues and investigate complaints, escalating as necessary. This will include raising technical “bug” fixes in a timely manner.
- Develop at-risk indicators and critical account management toolkit.
- Be the voice of the customer back to the business including assessment and distillation of feedback gathered by the wider team
- Be supremely knowledgeable about eFinancialCareers products, services and process and act as a resource for the rest of the team
- Ensure positive ROI for the client
- Build long term relationships with clients to ensure renewal
- Engage with decision makers and end users to ensure best possible product adoption and usage
- Experience working for an online or SaaS company (ideally a Jobboard)
- Have gained excellent skills working in a Customer Success/ Relationship Management environment (Not a call center environment).
- Fluent in French and English
- Proven experience working with CRM Systems
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to a dynamic environment
- A strong team player
- Be outgoing, well presented and comfortable training and conversing with groups of people large and small
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence
- Computer literate with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and CRM systems
- An understanding of online systems, SaaS products and websites
- An understanding of and willingness to keep up to date with market trends both within Financial Services, Recruitment and Customer Relationship Management
- Innovative, forward thinking approach to client success.
- A degree and/or experience working for an online company would be highly beneficial
- Financial Markets industry knowledge
- Recruitment industry knowledge