Cyber Project Manager - Red Team / Penetration Testing - Financial Markets. A niche consulting firm are working with a major financial markets firm and have a fantastic opportunity for a Cyber Project Manager to lead Red Team and Penetration testing scoping and reporting exercises.
As a Cyber Project Manager for Red Teaming and Penetration Testing you will oversee the activity of penetration testers and red team professionals, scoping the nature of their work, providing scenarios and reporting across the firm to provide independent validation of the firms cyber security defences. This will involve planning and executing tests to identify weaknesses, detect, and measure cyber security effectiveness as well as help work on potential solutions for control gaps.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years’ experience in cyber security and cyber assurance
- Strong project management skills including scoping and reporting
- Expert knowledge of current cyber security practices and technologies
- Solid understanding of penetration testing and red team activities
- Degree educated or higher form a leading academic institution
- Understanding of best practice cyber governance frameworks and regulations
- Relevant Cyber Security qualifications (CISA, CRICS, CISSM, CISP etc.)
This is a £500-£550/day role based London initially for six months.