Cyber Security BA - Financial Services - London
- GBP450 - GBP500 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group
- 06 Aug 18 2018-08-06
Leading Insurance Firm based in London are looking to hire a Cyber Security BA to focus on standards and policy writing for their existing framework.
Leading Insurance Firm based in London are looking to hire a Cyber Security BA to focus on standards and policy writing for their existing framework. The Insurance Firm is currently expanding their cyber security team and have multiple projects on at the moment making it an exciting time to join.
- Create a number of standards, instructions and guidance notes in line with the cyber security framework in place
- Writing technical specifications in relation to the security framework in place.
- Adhoc project work related to cyber security and governance and compliance.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience within cyber security and have strong written and verbal communication skills. The candidate for this role would have worked within governance and compliance in relation to cyber security. It is not essential for the candidate to have worked in financial services but it is desirable.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Cyber Security, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.