Cyber Security Engineer – Python – Financial Services
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Posted on:24 May 19
Cyber Security Engineer – Python – Financial Services A niche consultancy have an on-going engagement with a financial markets client have and have a fantastic opportunity for a Security Engineer to play a key role in improving security operations processes and tools
As a Cyber Security Engineer you will be responsible for both the automation of incident management processes using Python as well as remediating issues within existing security systems and processes across the security operations function. This will involve utilising abroad understanding of security concepts, operating systems, networks, firewalls and data analysis.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 4+ years security engineering experience with cyber security experience
- Strong Python scripting experience as well as Unix/Linux shell scripting
- Strong understanding of relevant cyber security areas and concepts
- Solid understanding of networks, firewalls and operating systems
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
- CISSP, CRISC, CSSP, CompTia or related security qualifications preferred
This is a £525-£575/day role based London initially for six months.