Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a rapidly growing UK challenger bank in the search for an experienced Cyber Security professional who will provide SME oversight to the banks cyber, technology and operational resilience capabilities.
The successful candidate will have:
- A broad range of cyber experience, with experience working in both 1LOD and 2LOD functions essential.
- Strong Security governance, risk and compliance (GRC) with knowledge of information security standards such as Cobit, ISO 27001, NIST.
- Experience developing and implementing information security policies and standards.
- A strong understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and supporting technology and mechanisms to measure and manage that risk.
- Ability to interact with and challenge Technical teams and the methodologies they are implementing.
- Knowledge of a variety of technical security areas including network security, cloud architecture, vulnerability management, incident management and application security.
- Knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK Data Protection Act 2018 would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships and significant influencing abilities, within a large corporate environment.
- Relevant cyber qualifications, e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC.
If you're someone looking to continue developing your leadership and technical skills, while supporting one of the industry’s fastest growing organisations with their cyber challenges, please forward your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org