Cyber Security Specialist
- Salary:£40,000 - £120,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Package
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:21 Sep 17
My client an Industry Leading Global Management Consultancy are looking to strengthen their established Cyber Risk Consulting team with experienced professionals. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional with preferable Management Consulting experience to be part of an area which has received tremendous investment and growth. You will be a hands on specialist who has managed Teams and Cyber Security Projects as well as being able to deal effectively provide a pragmatic and flexible solution which deliver real value to the client.
- Management and delivery of large, complex client engagements
- Identifying business development opportunities
- Developing constructive client relationships
- Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge.
- Management and development of junior staff members
Experience and Background:
- Proven experience of successfully managing complex projects in a commercial environment,
- Demonstrable breadth of skills/experience and market awareness.
- Proven ability to analyse problems, identify core issues and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Monitoring and Reviewing the progress and performance of others.
- Proven experience in identifying and converting sales opportunities.
- Degree level qualified
- Recognised Privacy qualifications preferred - (e.g. CIPP, ISEB etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), negotiation and project management skills
Extensive relevant sales experience
- Ability to interact with organisations at a senior levels