Cyber security engineer
- Market rate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 07 Aug 18 2018-08-07
Cyber security engineer with CyberArk experience is wanted to join the IT security team here in London
A Cyber security engineer with experience in Privileged Access Management technologies is wanted to be part of an esteemed security engineering team at UBS.
The Identity Management team within IS Security Engineering develops implements and supports a global suite of solutions for the bank. The team manages the vendor product CyberArk for managing privileged access to infrastructure.
Ideally, you will be a self-driven, well-rounded security engineer with experience delivering UNIX and Windows solutions, is required to support ongoing design and engineering of existing privileged access management solutions, including bespoke firecall and break-glass products.
•Hands-on engineering experience with CyberArk, including Safe design, policy design, CPM plugins creation, PSM universal connectors development, integration of CyberArk with CMDB solutions for lifecycle sustainability processes automation.
• Experience with developing solutions leveraging LDAP directories.
• Knowledge of Single Sign On Systems, SIEM systems, ticketing systems such as ServiceNow, enterprise monitoring and alerting using SNMP.
• Experience in IT Infrastructure service delivery. 3rd level application support.
• Good understanding of process design and implementation including good knowledge and experience of ITIL and incident management processes.
• Knowledge of regulatory issues facing large financial organisations
• Good knowledge of Windows and UNIX management
If this sounds like you, then please respond to this advert with an updated CV.