This role will be a junior Primary Debt Capital Markets officer to support Senior DCM officer and help to expand the DCM business globally. A previous track record in deals across the Nordics, Italy and Canada is a plus.
A global financial institution with a European headquarters in the City of London.
In this role as a DCM Associate:
- Client coverage will match the one of the Senior DCM Officer. Some variation expected but will likely include a combination of issuers across UK/Ireland, Nordics, Italy, and Canada.
- Sectoral coverage will focus on Investment Grade clients across FI (Financial Institutions) and SSA (Sovereigns, Supranationals and Agencies), along with a small selection of Corporates
- Drafting regular issuer updates and answers to requests from issuers by working effectively with Global Syndicate teams and other relevant colleagues (new issue pricing, secondary level updates, analysis/reporting of monthly trade volumes etc)
- Creating and updating pitch-book slides (tables, graphs, analysis) and writing RFPs
For this DCM Associate position, you will be expected to have:
- A previous track record in the DCM market, with a good transaction history
- Good knowledge of the macroeconomic and Fixed Income environment, as well as credit issues and different formats of bond issuance for both FI and SSA issuers.
- Diligent, thorough and hard-working junior officer with experience and a good understanding of the DCM/Syndicate roles to pro-actively support the Senior DCM officer.
- Language skills are desirable and may include Italian, Spanish, Nordic languages and others
A market leading package and significant growth potential