- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Neuberger Berman Europe Ltd
- 01 Aug 18 2018-08-01
The Sales Data Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and dissemination of sales related data in an ongoing effort to increase overall sales productivity. The Sales Data Analyst also captures sales data requirements and addresses inquiries while making sure data solutions follow enterprise data management best practices. The analyst is expected to reconcile sales data between custodian books and records and sub-accounting files to ensure data is timely, complete, and accurate. In addition, the analyst must be involved in developing and maintaining policies and procedures, metrics, and documenting process flows.
- Provide quality sales data to Sales Distribution, Global Sales Reporting, and Finance for reporting and compensation.
- Analyse and implement sales data requirements in partnership with Technology that conform to enterprise data management standards.
- Assist in defining, documenting, and maintaining process flows as well as policies and procedures.
- Perform account reconciliation on several platforms for multiple data elements.
- Utilise various sources to verify asset and transaction details for exception management and resolution.
- Liaise with external vendors and sales firms to expand data coverage and enhance processes.
- Define and implement data management processes and oversight procedures to ensure data integrity.
- Communicate with users and managers regarding status of sales data inquiries.
- Assist in projects by conducting business analysis and submitting necessary documentation.
- BA degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field.
- Relevant experience in Financial Services / Asset Management highly desirable.
- Strong business intelligence analysis and project management skills.
- Proficiency in Alteryx, Tableau, Microsoft Excel/Access highly desirable.
- High level of comfort reviewing mass amounts of data within strict timeframes.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple complex tasks.
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment yet able to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of APL, DST, Salesforce, and SalesVision is desirable.