Leading Private Equity Asset Management firm with a focus in Insurance assets is looking to for a capable Data Quality Analyst to join their Investment Reporting Team to monitor and improve the quality of their reports for both internal and external stakeholders.
We are partnering with a rapidly growing business to find a Data Quality Analst to join their Investment Reporting Team.
The business is a fast paced environment with a driven culture of excellence and ambition. It is a great opportunity for a motivated candidate to stand out from the crowd and take ownership of their work and results, and be recognised for their efforts, as part of a tight-knit London office of around 40 staff. The business will see its AUM triple by end of year, and is embracing an exciting period of growth.
The purpose of this role is to take stewardship over all data used in the production of reports within the allocated area of business.
- You will take responsibility for monitoring the data for anomalies or errors, resolving these with relevant stakeholders (including data owners and technology providers), creating reports on a regular and ad-hoc basis and plan, create and implement new processes to continually improve the quality of such data and its sources, and reports.
- You will act as the liaison between technology providers and the business in matters pertaining to the management and manipulation of data.
- You will monitor the execution of remediation activities.
- You must have a strong command of MS Excel, understanding of reporting tools, and be able to learn and adapt to new systems and applications as part of your role, per the business requirements and innovations
- You will track improvements in data by producing data quality metrics and KPIs
The ideal candidate will:
- Have exceptional MS Excel skills, including V Lookups and VBA
- Have demonstrable experience within a similar role in Asset Management (2-5 years)
- Be proactive and capable of independent work with minimal supervision
- Have a degree (or equivalent) level of education
Additional desired skills and experience:
- Experience using MS Visio
- Knowledge of Fixed Income
- Knowledge of Insurance clients