Data Analyst/Scientist (Investment Team) - Alternative data - Asset Manager - London
We are currently working with a market leading data science team imbedded within the investment function of a prestigious asset management firm based in London.
The team focuses on researching and analysing alternative data sets in order to Harvest Alpha and deliver insights into the investment decisions.
The are looking for a data analyst to join the alternative data driven research team to work alongside both Quantitative and fundamental portfolio managers. You will be responsible for:
• Analysing alternative data to support the research efforts of the fundamental and quantitative investment teams
• Providing quantitative insights by using statistical modelling, data science methods and geographic analysis to price equities.
• Applying machine learning techniques to gather advanced insights and Model alternative data to predict company KPI's
• Visualising and presenting insights to senior management
• Building end to end data feeds as indicators for key company KPI's
• Exploratory Data Analysis In order to apply you should have:
• Between 3-7 years' experience within a data driven role
• A strong background in Data visualisation
• Experience working with alternative data sets
• Expertise within Python, SQL and Tabelau
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working along side an investment or research team ideally in a data insights function.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Multi-Billion dollar alternative investment fund within a team which has doubled in size in the last 2 years.
The firm have invested heavily into data science and have made this team a key priority for growth and investment.
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org