Data Analyst – Transaction Monitoring / Payments – Investment Bank. An investment bank are implementing a new monitoring system for trading activity and have an opportunity for a Data Analyst to play a key role mining, scoping and modelling data for the platform, as well as tracing data lineage.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years data analysis experience within major financial services firms
- Proven experience in data mining, scoping, lineage and modelling
- Strong SQL and Excel, preferably with Hive and/or Apache Spark
- Mantas and/or Smaragd data model experience (desirable but not required)
- Understanding of payments processing and associated data
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £500-£600/day PAYE role subject to employee tax deductions (employers tax will be paid in excess of this rate), initially for six months.