The Asset Management Business Intelligence & Client Analytics team uses data to optimize distribution and marketing strategies for the $1TN AUM Asset Management business. The mission of the Business Intelligence ("BI") team is to apply creativity, rigor, and data-driven thinking to help plan and execute the business growth of J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
JP Morgan are currently seeking an experienced consultant to join the team based in London for a 9 month initial engagement via (PAYE). The consultant will require in-depth data manipulation, exploration and structuring as well as strategic vision and execution with management. The individual will be expected to drive change management throughout the organization, often interfacing and steering the agenda with senior managers.
The mission of the Business Intelligence ("BI") team is to apply creativity, rigor, and data-driven thinking to help plan and execute the business growth of J.P. Morgan Asset Management. Our work is a blend of strategy, technology, data analysis, and execution with a key focus on defining data-driven distribution strategies for J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
In this role, you will make important contributions across a diverse array of projects and will be expected to develop a broad skill-set in business strategy, marketing, data science and technology.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Construct analytic projects to solve business challenges and drive business growth, including implementation and change management
- Evaluate analytic project results from both a statistical and business impact viewpoint; prioritize and manage stakeholders accordingly
- In-depth exploration of data to develop strategies
- Partnering with senior distribution stakeholders and business partners
- Working with technology teams to define data strategy and build data models
- Conducting data analyses and prototyping basic statistical or machine learning models
- Fostering a data-driven, innovative culture
- Experience in roles within the fields of business strategy, consulting, technology, data analysis, and/or asset management
- BA / BS degree - majors or minors in business, engineering, computer science, data science, finance, or related fields
- Coding in Python and SQL
- Experience with analytic project management
- Financial services experience
- Comfort in working flexibly and iteratively with large sets of data
- Applying a practical analytic lens to identify key insights
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and/or other common project and business communication software
- Functional in Python and well versed in SQL
- Modeling acumen
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
Contract length: 9 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
This role will be working from home initially; the expectation is candidates must be able to travel to the office once it is safe to do so again.