Data Analyst - Investment Banking
- Market Rate / Negotiable
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 10 Nov 17 2017-11-10
An Investment Bank in London City is seeking an experienced Data Analyst / Business Analyst to play a high visibility and impactful role to ensure adherence to the bank’s data management policy and standards across their Global Markets division.
The role holder will collaborate directly with multiple lines of businesses, and be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Establishing data governance best practises
- Establishing management strategy and approach to data clean up, maintenance and quality control
- Working with various Front Office teams to determine root causes, requirements, resolution and validation
- End to end management of data quality errors
- Work closely with upstream feeding systems including order management, execution management, algos and routers and downstream dependencies including data warehouse, booking, risk and P&L
- Ensure that data quality is available to meet regulatory and client demands
- Core Data Analyst & Business Analyst skillset, preferably from a Front Office or Investment Banking environment
- Strong understanding of trading workflows (preferably on a global scale) to work on a project to normalise data across various order management, execution management, algo and smart router platforms for consumption by downstream systems including data warehousing, booking, risk and P&L, etc.
- Strong, clear communication skills (written & verbal) – including to senior management / stakeholders
- Relational databases, including SQL
- Understanding of FIX and Market/Exchange Connectivity will be highly advantageous
Please reply with an updated copy of your CV for consideration.
Data Analyst / Business Analyst – Investment Banking – London City / Data Analyst / Business Analyst / Global Markets / Front Office / Data Governance / Data Clean Up / Data Quality / Data Management / Data Flows / Trade Flows / Order Management / Execution Management / Algo / Algos / Algorithmic Trading / PnL / P&L / FIX / Connectivity / Data Policies / Strategy / Management