Data Analyst, Global Technology Services - Global Cybersecurity, Global, London or Milton Keynes
Are you energized by helping organizations protect their data and build client trust?
Do you want to work in one of the world's largest holistic internal cybersecurity organizations? If you're interested in proactively preventing, detecting, and responding to cyber attacks across a complex global footprint, then Deloitte Global could be the perfect place for you. We're looking for an analytical thinker passionate about cybersecurity to join our team.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application. Your role
The Deloitte Global Cybersecurity function is responsible for enhancing data protection, standardizing and securing critical Infrastructure, and gaining cyber visibility through security operations centers. The Cybersecurity organization delivers a comprehensive set of security services to Deloitte's global network of firms around the globe.
As part of the Global Cybersecurity team you will work with customers to deliver technical assessments against a broad range of services, your illustrative responsibilities will include:
Your work, your choice
- Develop the approach to data analytics across Attack Surface Assessment function focusing on operational forecasting and data visibility
- Develop and maintain a reporting framework to document where, how and whom has access to data generated by the collection of Attack Surface Assessment Services
- Assist with the maintenance and presentation of reporting data flows to ensure we meet internal privacy and confidentiality processes
- Provide support to the Attack Surface Assessment functional teams in relation to standard and ad-hoc reporting requirements (e.g. Top Fix remediation strategy, member firm comparison requests, perception monitoring)
- Maintain processes to collate core data sets from multiple security testing services to support reporting requirements and inform the Quarterly Service Review meeting with member firms
- Delivering month end reporting packs, Service performance KPIs, MF reporting etc.
- Manage the change request processes for reporting requirements
- Support the dissemination of key service metrics to ensure consistency in content but also in delivery to our member firms
- Providing support to all service delivery manages where required on all ad hoc projects and activities
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
London or Milton Keynes with occasional travel.
This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis. Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate. Your professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in a business or cyber security domain or equivalent or relevant work experience as listed below:
- Experience working in a professional environment preferably as part of an operational function (Data Analytics, Project Management, Service Desk, Communications, Customer Services)
- Proven experience working with variety of cultures across the globe and have the patience, understanding and empathy to
- work collaboratively and effectively
- Detail oriented
- Experience in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with the following would be highly beneficial; Power BI, ServiceNow and Kenna
- Capable of thinking creatively and analytically
- IT/Technical/Information Security experience would be an advantage, although not essential as training will be provided
- Must be able to work under pressure and produce content to tight timelines
- Ability to self-manage, prioritising a variety of tasks
- Excellent planning skills
- Credible stakeholder management and relationship building skill
Other Skills & Abilities
Your service line: Deloitte Global
- Understanding of analytical models and forecasting approaches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to effectively communicate all security services within the realm of risk management, convey information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels
- Sound knowledge of business management and an expert level of knowledge of penetration testing
- Ability to travel as needed up to 5%
- Ability to manage concurrent initiatives and use effective judgment in prioritization and time management
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills
- Capable of thinking creatively and analytically
- Creative, self-motivated, highly energetic and results oriented
Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Deloitte Global professionals makes an impact that matters to the world of Deloitte. We share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
PFT SLICSS BAITEC
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 176809