Data Analytics - Consultant - Private Sector
- Salary:£38,000 - £50,000
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:19 Jun 18
With the unprecedented client demand, a market leading data analytic team within a Big 4 Management consultancy is now looking to expand their practice further. They are looking for high calibre and ambitious data focused professionals with a proven track record of involvement in innovative and imperatively change within tier 1 organisations. Opportunity to join a fast growing business unit with a unique assurance division, offering a range of Audit, Risk Assurance and Transaction services, which are tailored to entrepreneurial clients overcome the complex challenges they face.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of data management and data analysis
- Strong proficiency in data handling and analytics tools including SQL, SAS, R, Python etc.
- Ideally experience or exposure to visualisation tools and techniques including Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview, Spotfire etc.
- Technical experience in data mining and how this can be used for assurance/auditing
- Strong academic background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as this are client facing
*Due to the high volume of applications, Please appreciate that we can not respond back to every applicant*