Data Analytics IT Audit (Manager / Senior Manager)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Parker Fitzgerald
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Parker Fitzgerald is looking to hire a Data Analytics Internal Audit professional to help our top tier banking client evolve their automation testing capabilities.
About Parker Fitzgerald
Parker Fitzgerald is a strategic advisor and consulting partner to the world’s leading financial institutions and regulatory authorities.
Since being established in response to the Global Financial Crisis, we help our clients meet their greatest challenges and seize their most exciting opportunities – from growing sustainable profitability to meeting regulatory obligations and harnessing innovation to transform their businesses.
Our partnerships with clients deliver strategic advice, consulting and assurance areas across the full spectrum of internal audit, risk management, financial regulation and financial technology.
The strength of our relationships with our clients, and the key to our success with them has been built on industry leading expertise paired with fresh thinking to deliver exceptional results.
Opportunities with us exist for exceptional people with the drive and talent to add to our growing firm.
As a successful candidate, you will play key roles in varied client engagements helping our clients across the Three Lines of Defence (from an IT Audit angle) to understand their material risks and ensure that a sustainable and proportionate control environment is in place to manage these risks within appetite.
- Data Analysis experience, with a focus on providing assurance through analytics.
- Experience of using MS SQL Server or an equivalent enterprise relational database for Data Analysis. Strong understanding of database concepts and SQL
- Good understanding of how to handle data securely including classification and storage of data
- Experience of general programming in Java, Python, C, C# or an equivalent language is preferable
- Tableau experience, Statistical programming language and VBA Knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities, including a track record of successful senior stakeholder relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including effective articulation of findings and their agreement with senior stakeholders
- Financial Services sector experience required
- Experience of executing and managing data analysis audit engagements
- Qualifications: CISA, CISSP, CISM or equivalent preferred
- Significant IT audit experience (full audit lifecycle), with experience of leading audits.
- Produces a high standard of audit documentation that fully supports and evidences conclusions.
- Critical focus on high quality execution of assurance work that reliably delivers the outcomes needed
- Guide, train and support more junior colleagues
- Support engagement managers and manage workstreams on larger projects, and lead delivery where appropriate and as capabilities develop
- Manage associate staff when required and drive our one team approach, irrespective of permanent or associate status
Strategy and People
- Add to our fast-growing reputation by delivering outstanding work that surpasses client expectation
- Develop long-term relationships, based on trust, with the firm’s clients so that Parker Fitzgerald becomes their ‘go to’ firm in our targeted areas
- Be an ambassador for the firm at all times embodying our core values
- Demonstrate the desire and ability to develop consulting skills across a breadth of the firm’s service lines
- Constantly striving to increase technical and subject matter knowledge in relevant areas of the firm
- Support senior management in converting opportunities, both within the firm’s existing client base and the wider market.
- Contribute to specific client propositions and case studies
- Leverage networks, working with senior management
- Contribute to the development and publication of Thought Leadership working with peers and senior management
- Develop subject matter and service line specialism to become a recognised expert within the firm and then with clients across the industry
*Visa sponsorship isn't availabile / legal right to work without sponsorship must already be in place in order to be considered for this vacancy*