Senior Consultant - Technology & Data
EC1 Partners is working with an innovative electronic trading (AI powered) and data platform, within the Commodities market. They are looking for an experienced Data Analytics Lead that has pricing and modelling experience within the energy commodities sector.
As the Data Analytics Lead you will be responsible for developing real-time and end of day data indices (theoretical price curves) for the energy markets using multiple data sources. You will be familiar with financial markets and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of the commodities and energy markets
- Experienced in developing real-time and end of day data indices
- Able to scope out, design and build financial data products
- Strong understanding and experience with financial derivative trading and OTC markets in particular
- Analytical, problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Experience of working on data feeds
- Very fast learner with a highly analytical and organized mindset who can solve problems and get things done
- Exceptional academic background - Ideally hold a Masters or PhD from top 10 UK university or international alternative, ideally a quantitative / mathematical subject