An important part of your role as a Senior Manager is to establish, maintain and strengthen relationships both internally and in the market, i.e. become a trusted advisor to your clients across various sectors (e.g. Banking and Capital Markets, Insurance and Wealth and Asset Management)
As a Senior Manager you will focus on -
- Delivery of data governance and data management programmes for clients: manage multi-workstream client engagements throughout their lifecycle, from identification of an opportunity, to completing internal risk procedures, to delivery of the engagement, and closure
- Further development of our data governance offerings: lead the build of specific assets or areas of methodology as part of our wider strategy to bring our Data Framework proposition to the market
- Responding to RFPs and bids for client projects: bid manage responses to Client RFPs, bringing together the best of the company from consulting and beyond to showcase our solutions and capabilities in response to a Client challenge
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Act as a data architecture SME on large transformation projects, advising our clients on strategy, design and implementation to deliver leading practice solutions.
- Experience working with subject matter experts and project teams to define, document and communicate data requirements.
- A proven track record of working with stakeholders to assess scope of work, developing business cases for data change and delivering benefits by leveraging industry insights
- Have a keen interest in future technology trends and use these to develop and drive market propositions/capability.
- Architect solutions that contain a mix of cloud-based solutions and on-premise legacy applications
- End to end Data Architecture Design.
- End to end Design of Data Warehouse and Big Data solutions.
- Data Model Design including relational, dimensional and No-SQL techniques.
- Data Integration technologies and techniques like ETL, ELT, real time data ingestion and API based integration.
- Hadoop based technologies such as Hortonworks and Cloudera.
- Cloud technologies including AWS, Azure and Google.
- Design Data Platforms to develop advanced analytics and AI/Machine Learning capabilities.
- Architecture Governance and Data Management including data standards, design principles, data quality, metadata management and data lineage
Remote / contract / 15 months / Inside IR35 / Negotiable Rate
- Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this
- Evidence of being an active listener, strong team player and willingness to develop new skills and capabilities
- Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm
- Seeks to understand others’ motivations
- Makes brave decisions and supports others in doing so