Data Business Analyst – Equities Data Migration
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:16 Jul 18
Data Business Analyst – Equities Data Migration. A leading financial technology company are remediating and migrating large equities data and have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Data Business Analysts to play a key role in this major data programme.
As a Data Business Analyst you will be responsible for analysing a wide variety of different equities and trading data types, stored in FIX and CSV files, to assist the business sin a large data migration encompassing trade, instrument, pricing, client and static data . You will possess a blend of equities product and business knowledge, operational front-to-back processing knowledge, structured business analysis skills and solid data analysis skills including an exposure to FIX messaging.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years’ experience within a capital markers / trading related company
- Strong data analysis skills and preferably experience on a data migration
- Understanding of the equities trading business and front-to-back
- Understanding of the FIX protocol and messaging and CSV files
- Excel and ideally SQL skills; any Python, R, Tableau experience advantageous
- Degree educated or higher, ideally in Engineering/Computer Science/related
This is a £400-£450/day role based London initially for six months on a multi-year programme.