- Competitive, strong bonus potential. Summary
- My client is a leading global investment management firm that utilizes a diversified portfolio of systematic and quantitative strategies across financial markets.
They're looking to add strong Data Engineers to their Data Science and Engineering team, which is responsible for the acquisition, pre-processing, and distribution of multiple data sources for investment research. The Role:
- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc).
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis.
- Cooperate with colleagues to ensure consistency and maximum reuse of software components.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject.
- Experience with data mining applications, preferably in finance.
- Strong Python/C++ skills, as well as experience with SQL and noSQL technologies.
- Friendly culture with regular socials.
- Relaxed, tech-driven environment with close collaboration between desks.
- Market-leading compensation with very strong bonus potential.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in contact: George James
+44 7377 667533