6-Month contract Outside IR35 Hybrid working Are you passionate about leveraging the latest technologies for strategic change? Do you enjoy problem solving in clever ways? Are you organized enough to drive change across complex data systems and implement highly automated portfolio insights and management tools? If so, you could be the right person for this role.
· Help Group Enterprise Architecture team to develop our suite of EA tools and workbenches
· Work in the development team to support the development of portfolio health insights
· Build data applications from cloud infrastructure to visualization layer
· Produce clear and commented code
· Produce clear and comprehensive documentation
· Play an active role with technology support teams and ensure deliverables are completed or escalated on time
- 5+ years experience as a Data Engineer
- Excellent Python, pandas and SQL experiences
- Excellent stakeholder interaction skills
- Experience with at least one visualisation tool like PowerBi, Tableau or QlikView – the more the better
- Strong experience in Azure Cloud including Infrastructure as Code
- 8 years+ of experience in a Scrum delivery model
- Understanding of performance implications when making design decisions to deliver performant and maintainable software.
- In depth experience of Git, JIRA, GitLabIn depth experience of working in a highly regulated environment
- Excellent end-to-end SDLC process understanding.
- Proven track record of delivering complex data apps on tight timelines
- Understanding of design principles behind a scalable application and familiarity with RESTful Services.
This role is advertised via Hays Talent Solutions.