Data Intelligence Analyst – CONTRACT paying up to £390/day inside IR35
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a Global Fintech company which are undergoing several business and technology transformation projects. This global Fintech Provider are currently looking for a Data / Automation Analyst, to join their London team.
This person will be responsible for supporting the Process Blackbelt Leaders in the identification, delivery, and sustainability of process improvement opportunities with a focus on service, quality, speed, revenue and cost outcomes.
· Experience in mapping, designing and embedding operational process improvements
· Experience in process mapping and definition
· Experience in collaborating with Technology business analytics in requirement documentation
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to document issues in a succinct language
· Comfortable when supporting the Blackbelt in workshop facilitation and output capturing
· Lean and / or Six Sigma certification (Green belt preference)
· Proven problem-solving aptitude and ability to think logically as well as creatively
· Can-do approach and a team player in getting things done
· IBM Blueworks or similar BPMN tooling experience in process mapping
· Financial Services experience
· Understanding and / or interest in data and robotics automation
Employment Type Contract