Data Management Consultant
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent , Full time
- 14 Jun 18
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
As part of our on-going global expansion strategy, Capco is growing its UK Data Practice in our London office. We are currently seeking to recruit a number of management consultants with data management expertise to lead and manage teams to support large scale transformation projects for our leading Financial Services clients.
The candidate should:
- Have a passion for data and a drive to shift the industry towards forward thinking data management
- Be keen to join the team to develop the UK Data Practice capabilities and the broader Global Data Practice to support industry changing topics such as Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Be supremely personally motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues
Skills and Expertise
- Experience within the financial services industry in data management and/or relevant regulations such as CCAR, BCBS 239 or GDPR
- Understanding of data management concepts such as Data Governance, Data Lineage, Data Models, Data Quality, Control Frameworks, Data Architecture, Data Analysis
- Advising on key data management topics and regulation e.g. CCAR, BCBS 239, IFRS 9
- Experience with data management tools such as Collibra, Ab Initio, Informatica etc.
- Programme Execution and Change management – proven ability to shape, design and manage the execution of data changes
- Desirable experience as a Management Consultant
- Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture