Our prestigious London-based Asset Management client are looking to hire an experienced Data Management Lead to work within their Operations business and facilitate the growth of a new Data Management Function, whilst supporting with an extensive portfolio of projects to span 2020 and 2021.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Acting as the Data SME in business change initiatives.
- Leading and facilitating the future growth of the Data Management Function.
- Managing and resolving business and systems issues through coordinating with internal teams and data vendors.
- Carrying out configuration and data maintenance activities for the business's Order Management System and Markit EDM / Cadis applications, ensuring the quality of data through Markit EDM / Cadis meets required business standards.
The most successful applicant for this position will have:
- An extensive background working in a Data Management position within the Asset Management / Fund Management industry (Buy-Side).
- Direct experience of working with Markit EDM / Cadis as well as an Asset Management Order Management system (E.g. Charles River, Aladdin, Thinkfolio, Bloomberg AIM, etc.).
- Prior experience of acting as the Lead or Manager of a Data function or team
- Strong knowledge of investment products (e.g. Equities, Bonds, Funds, ETD's and OTC's).
If you feel this role is a suitable match for your experience, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV in the first instance.