Data Privacy SME
- Competitive daily rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Anchura Partners
- 05 Oct 17 2017-10-05
Anchura Partners is a unique financial services consultancy with a proven track record of solving business challenges and driving all aspects of change. As practitioners, not career consultants, our distinctiveness is in our people and our approach. Our unique blend of skills and expertise enables us to understand the challenges facing our clients and provide the management and delivery bandwidth they need to get things done. We are proud to have some of the most talented and experienced practitioners within the industry in our team, all of whom have a depth of experience gained in financial serves or consulting.
We continue to grow to support the needs and demands of our client base therefore we are currently looking to hire Data Privacy SME's for some Associate contract opportunities.
Anchura’s Compliance Practice continually supports our clients across in the delivery of projects including AML, Financial Crime, Review and Surveillance, Compliance Risk and Assessment and Compliance Regulatory Change.
Anchura is looking for Data Privacy SME's to report into the dedicated programme manager at a leading banking and financial services holding company.
Duties will include the completion of the GDPR Risk Framework and personal information templates, upgrading policies, designing TOM (1st and 2nd line) and applying privacy metrics.
This is a great role for someone who has worked for or been deputy to a Data Privacy or Data Protection Officer in FS previously.
- 5+ years’ experience in Financial Services (not sector specific) - preferably global companies with multiple business lines and locations.
- Experience in a compliance, Information Security or Data Protection team - preferably in Business As Usual (BAU)
- Hands-on experience of Data Protection breach management and Subject Access Requests
- Able to work to deadlines, multi-task and prioritise tasks
- Detailed knowledge of DPA 1998 and working knowledge of GDPR
For an informal discussion please contact Esther St Louis. firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 846 6700