Miryco are working with a world leading asset manager to source a Data Reporting Manager. The focus will be on enabling the European business with client reporting and data vendor oversight. This role will see you assists with complex data management projects and provides extensive coaching and career development to a team of Analysts. Experience in leading a team at another asset manager within both client reporting and data management will be desirable.
- Provide career development guidance and mentoring for the team, including performance setting and reviews.
- Closely monitor that controls are implemented properly with regards to data tasks.
- Mentors and coaches crew with training, tools, and career counselling.
- Provides the opportunity for associates to learn new processes and develop skills.
- Collaborate with other business areas to enhance data governance and quality.
- Lead process improvement initiatives to identify and resolve potential issues and optimise workflows.
- Tracks industry trends, new products, and internal changes to communicate relevant information to direct reports and supervisors.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 6 years of related work experience. At least 3 years of project management or leadership experience preferred.
- Bachelors degree.
- Knowledge of tools such as Aladdin, AWS, Python and Cognos to produce standardised, bespoke and scalable ad hoc reporting will be desirable.
Salary: £65,000 plus excellent package
Location: London with WFH options
“Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will, however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.”
For similar opportunities, follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn.