My client is seeking to hire a Data Risk Director to join their team on a permanent basis. This newly created position offers the exciting opportunity to guide an innovative technology programme from the start in a world leading firm.
Salary: Up to £120,000 per annum
- Lead the data programme from a risk perspective globally.
- Own action plans, develop cross-functional KPIs and manage deliver of business processes.
- Lead risk management training, challenge existing processes and provide comprehensive and analytical updates to boards and committees.
- Previously delivered global data specific programmes.
- Past experience delivering analytics, digital transformation and technology risk projects.
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of data governance platforms such as Collibra, Erwin or Informatica.
Please ensure you have the right to work in the UK before applying.