My client is seeking to hire a Data Risk Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This newly created role offers the exciting opportunity to join a world leading firm and take on an integral role in a challenging front office technology project.
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum
- Support the delivery of data-related projects.
- Provide advice to business lines for all data risk management, governance and protection matters.
- Act as a customer service, engagement and marketing SME for the business.
- Previous consultancy experience supporting data analytics, transformation or risk projects.
- Past experience using data governance platforms such as Collibra, Erwin or Informatica.
- Demonstrable knowledge of engagement platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo etc.
Please ensure you have the right to work in the UK before applying.