This visible role will interpret data and programme requirements to communicate these to developers and architects to create optimal target operating models, across EMEA region.
You will act as the Data subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and procedures associated with the Program/Workstream. You will document business and functional requirements, analyze requirements and support the Program Manager in completing the objectives of the program. Role requires you to work with a number of different units across the organisation, developing excellent working relationships and supporting senior stakeholders.
• Identify requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers
• Assist in providing frequent updates to the program sponsor community
• Represent the program across a number of different business units
• Develop strong working relationships with a number of senior stakeholders across the bank
• Consult with clients or external third parties where necessary
You will be an existing BA with a clear data science remit and will have supported finance or regulatory change programmes.
Closing date for applications is Monday 21st December.