- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: GBP55000 - GBP70000 per annum + Benefits
- Job Type: Full time
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an innovative Data Scientist to work for an award winning Start-Up organisation based in London.
You will be responsible for handling and manipulating data, building models and producing meaningful analysis and high quality code. You should have specific knowledge and experience in a specialist area of Data Science, and strong programming skills. You will contribute to data science projects within your area of responsibility.
Key skills/experience required:
- Degree level background in a mathematical science.
- Strong understanding of machine learning and statistical modelling (up to MSc level at a minimum)
- Commercial mind-set e.g. interpreting what is significant to a client vs what can be omitted.
- Experience solving real world data problems in a commercial setting.
- Proficient using Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficient using Python and Python packages (Pandas, NumPy, etc.)
- Proficient using Jupyter notebook
- Proficiency in R is optional
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (incl MongoDB,) and Spark/Hadoop are advantageous
Should have a good understanding of the machine learning landscape with passion to learn more.
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information - email@example.com.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.