- 70,000 - 90,000 + benefits + bonus GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Radley James
- 07 Sep 18 2018-09-07
Top London based consultancy is looking to hire an enthusiastic, passionate and entrepreneurial junior to mid-level Data Scientist as part of a new and growing team with expertise in the domains of Machine Learning and/or Artificial Intelligence.
You will partake in a range of next generation projects with a number of London-based firms predominantly in the finance and insurance space. The role will involve extensive mathematical modelling and will also require the ability to code in C++, Python or Java. Knowledge of relational/non-relational databases, SQL, and financial services will be beneficial but is not necessary.
This will involve regular dialogue with a variety of internal stakeholders as well as external clients.
This presents a very good opportunity for an individual at the relatively early stages of their career in finance or who is looking to break into the finance industry to participate in very important projects in a fast-paced environment and to gain a holistic understanding of the industry.
What we’re looking for:
- A Master’s or PhD in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Maths, Physics, or other quantitative discipline
- 3 to 5 years experience as a Quant or Data Scientist in research or industry
- In-depth research and analysis skills, including modelling and data mining.
- The ability to communicate ideas clearly to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience at least one of C++, Python or Java required
- Financial services experience beneficial